SABC Outrage

Written by on 15/05/2019

People have been evacuated from the SABC building because of a generator that spilled about 2 000 litres of diesel on their 5th floor.

There are some other staff members that had been rushed to hospital because of the fumes, and some that are still trapped inside the building.

Zibonele FM wishes everyone who has been implicated in this ordeal at the SABC building a speedy recovery


Reader's opinions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Zibonele FM

Zibonele FM

Current track
TITLE
ARTIST

Background
%d bloggers like this: